Check out the CF Durham Store here for your holiday shopping!
Holiday Potluck this Saturday, 6-8pm, here at the gym! RSVP here!
WOD for Wednesday 121411 – Click Here For Today’s Schedule
3 Round For Time:
3 Muscle Ups (sub 25 pullups and 25 dips per round)
Post Push Press Loads and Workout Time to Comments
The conditioning portion of today’s workout comes from the CrossFit Main Page workout from August 7, 2001.
For the strength segment, perform 5 sets of 3 Push Presses.
For the conditioning workout, sub pullups and dips for Muscle Ups. You could also do jumping Muscle Ups for added assistance.
*SURVEY QUESTION OF THE DAY*
Finish this sentence. “My favorite part of CrossFit is ________”. Post answer to comments
Toys and Treats for Tails
Toy & food drive benefiting the animals at the Durham County Animal Shelter
You can drop your donations in the bin at the gym
FOR THE DOGS:
• Small bite dry food (Pedigree is our favorite!)
• Ground canned food
• Chews & soft treats
• Hard rubber toys & balls
• Kong/Rhino cones & stuff-a-balls
• Rope toys
FOR THE CATS:
• Dry adult and kitten food (Purina One is our favorite!)
• Canned food (Poultry Platter is our favorite!)
• Washable, small plush toys
• Small, plastic balls and jingle toys